素材

當前位置 /首頁/語文基礎/素材/列表

安娜卡列尼娜英文句子

My line was almost as smooth and good as Titus’.以下是小編為大家整理分享的安娜卡列尼娜英文句子,歡迎閱讀參考。

安娜卡列尼娜英文句子

I was hanging down that dark well.

我當日陷入痛苦的黑暗深淵

But the one thing I held onto was work.

只能寄情於工作

I clutched it and clung to it with all my might.

傾盡全力,心無旁騖

Once I lost my temper with a bailiff,and in a fit of anger took a scythe and began mowing. 我怒火中燒時,就拿出大鐮刀來刈草。

It calmed me. So I resolved to mow with them all day long.

這使我冷靜下來。於是我決定與他們一起整天刈草。

As I mowed, I lost all count of item.

刈草時我忘掉了時光流逝。

I had no idea whether it was late or early.

有時不辨晨曦。

A change came about my work, which gave me intense satisfaction.

工作帶來的改變令我悠然自得。

When I forgot what I was doing and mowed without effort,

我釋然於懷,刈草毫不費力。

My line was almost as smooth and good as Titus’.

我用鐮刀的純熟可以跟泰特斯媲美。

More and more often now came those moments of obllivion.

往事渾然淡忘。

When it was not my arms which swung the scythe, the scythe seemed to mow by itself. 鐮刀好像不是有我的手臂揮動,彷彿是自行刈草。

Some externalforce seemed to propel me on. As though by。

同時恍若 有些外來力量推動著我,似乎是天降神力。工作完成得輕而易舉,井井有條。 There were the most blessed moments.

這段最好的時光,仿若天賜。

So spirited and ye so gentle.

充滿活力,卻又很溫柔。

Everybody’s betting on you. Not entirely for the right reasons.

大家都打賭你會在那回事中勝出。

What are you implying?

你在暗示什麼?

Don’t be coy with me.

別在我面前裝蒜了。

You must know how you’re become the center of gossip.

你明知大家已經對你議論紛紛。An affair in the highest society,puts a finishing touch to a brilliant young man.

在高尚社會竟與有夫之婦撕磨,這會斷送一個有為青年的`前途。

Lord knows I shouldn’t preach, but there are those who are becoming displeased with you. I want you to break it off.

我並非說教,但的確有些人對你不滿,我希望你慧劍斬情絲

I will not have anyone cast doubt on the honor of my

大家不該詆譭她的清譽

Her honor is nonexistent. So is yours.

她已經無清譽可言,你也是。

I would ask you respectfully not to pry.

我求你不要探究此事了。

You only get one chance at a career. Why throw it all away on some passion?

官階晉升,機會難得。何必為一時情慾而毀諸一旦

A brilliant, wordly ilaison I would approve of.

你若與淑女相好,我怎麼會反對?

My love were some ordinary

我的相戀只是隨波逐流