造句

當前位置 /首頁/語文基礎/造句/列表

用過河拆橋造句

過河拆橋的典故是說自己過了河,便把橋拆掉。比喻達到目的後,就把幫助過自己的人一腳踢開。接下來小編為你帶來過河拆橋造句,希望對你有幫助。

用過河拆橋造句

過河拆橋的出處

元·康進之《李逵負棘》第三折:“你休得順水推船,偏不許我過河拆橋。”

過河拆橋的例子

祥子受了那麼多的累,~,老頭子翻臉不認人,他們替祥子不平。(老舍《駱駝祥子》十四)

過河拆橋造句

不要過河拆橋,你可能要再使用它。

Don't burn bridges you may have to cross again.

當危險過去後,就把上帝忘了。過河拆橋。

The danger past and God forgotten.

過河拆橋,他媽的。

Sold me up the river. Fucking bitch .

過河拆橋是一個全家人都會喜愛的簡單策略遊戲。

Dragon Delta is a simple tactical game, that the whole family can enjoy.

不要汙染你曾經喝過的泉水。--不要過河拆橋。

Never cast dirt into that fountain of which thou hast sometime drunk.

過河拆橋的做人處事,將會影響到你的事業前途。

To burn your bridges will jeopardize your future career.

他肯定要被踢開的;你那個老闆啊,向來是過河拆橋的。

He will inevitably get kicked out ; that boss of yours would not let anyone outlive his usefulness.

飲水之源莫汙染。休將恩德報以怨。不要過河拆橋。

Never cast dirt into that fountain of which you have sometime drunk.

這是書上最老套的說法了:不要過河拆橋,給自己留條後路。

It's the oldest saying in the book: Don't burn bridges.

飲水之源莫汙染。(休將恩德報以怨。)(不要過河拆橋。)

Never cast dirt into that fountain of which you have sometime drunk.

大家都講那個帶自己過河的橋的好話,其實意思就是不能過河拆橋。

Well, I will cross that bridge when I come to it.

再有就是過河拆橋的供貨商,其中一個供貨商居然封鎖了他公司的大門

Then there were skittish suppliers, one of whom blockaded his firm's entrance.

西方國家的後盾只是給你過河的毒木橋,毒性很強,過河拆橋你明白嗎?

Western nation's backing is only the poisonous wooden bridge which crosses river to you, the toxicity is very strong, dismantles the bridge after crossing you to understand?

當聽到我們過河拆橋的'指責時我感到痛苦。我從不認為我欺騙了任何人。

I am pained by the allegations that we engage in use and throw. I never think that I have cheated anyone.

操奈楚麗,我給她我的信任,她卻在我背後捅刀子,過河拆橋,他媽的!

Fuck Naturelle Riviera. I gave her my trust, and she stabbed me in the back. Sold me up the river. fucking fuck.

他說,美國人需要的是一位帶領他們共同奮鬥的總統,而不是過河拆橋之輩。

Americans would rather their president reminded them of someone they work with, he says, not the guy who laid them off.

您打敗了國王並擠走了吉里賈·普拉·柯伊拉臘。您感到您已經掌握了過河拆橋的本領嗎?

You have defeated the King and elbowed out Girija Prasad Koirala. Do you feel that you have mastered the policy of use and throw?

他也就不可能成為第一個這樣的革命領袖,踩著別人的肩膀爬上很高的地位,然後一腳把人家踢開。(過河拆橋,背後抽梯子。

He would not have been the first revolutionary leader to kick down the ladder by which he had risen to exalted heights.